Feb 01, 2007 History, February 2007
* February 2007
tUNAK M@ster is posted. An Indian song "Tunak Tunak Tun" is used with the "Mahou wo Kakete" dance.
* tUNAK M@ster (THE iDOLM@STER:indian version)
Sorry, sm3110 was deleted.
* THE IDOLM@STER アイドルマスター とかちつくちて ソロ
On the same month, two movies were posted. "Agent Yoru wo Yuku " and "relations" by Ami and Mami became greatly popular.
Lisping and enka-like singing is called "Loli-Enka". A lot of blogs and "personal news websites picked up these movies."
Sorry, sm6997 was deleted.
* THE IDOLM@STER アイドルマスター とかちラーメン大盛り 〜望みの限りに〜
Tokachi ramen ohmori -bow to desire-
Sorry, sm241 was deleted.
* THE IDOLM@STER アイドルマスター ロリ演歌(relations) by 亜美＠とかち
Loli-Enka(relations) by Ami@Tokachi
Sorry, sm8877 was deleted.
They became representative movies during the beta testing of Nico Nico Douga, and were called "Heroes of the beta era."
* アイドルマスター 貧乏やよいと給食費 [ニコニコ動画]（オンナスキーP）
OnnasukiP(オンナスキーP) appeared and posted "iDOLM@STER Yayoi Mojipittan." The song is from "YOUR SONG", a tribute album by iM@s characters. This highly synchronized movie became target for iM@S MAD creators.
He also posted some movies.
Sorry, sm7894 was deleted.
* アイマスＰＶ 亜美・真・千早 エージェント〜とかちつくちて〜（オンナスキーP）
* At the same time, kuraudo(蔵人P), who is well known on Peercast and also the creator of the visual novel game "Kitami he"(北見へ), began to make iM@S promotional video.